Sunday, February 25, 2007

If I Were Rich

  • I would be able to finish my MA without having to ask my parents for more money
  • I would be able to buy my own place which NO ONE ELSE would be allowed to live or make mess or make noise
  • I would hire a cook to make me lovely food every day
  • I would pay for my family and friends to come visit me lots
  • I would be able to go to all the plays, musicals and concerts I want to see
  • I would get a cat
  • I would be able to afford a t.v. and the licence fee
  • I would get driving lessons and a pootiful car to take them in
  • I would get a personal trainer and get fit
  • I would buy all the clothes I want
  • I would actually spend money in Accesorize on bags (pause to wipe drool off laptop)
  • I would be able to pay for therapy so I didn't have to limit my visits to 6 times
  • I would buy all the shoes I want

  • I would still be me (trying to see this as a positive point)
  • I would still feel shit about Mr. G.
  • I would still miss being around my family and knowing what their life is like
  • I would still think I'm never going to meet that perfect guy
  • I would only be marginally happier (because no money problems would be a nice change for once)

No comments: