Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Germans Are Coming!!

I met one of my new housemates today, he's from Berlin and doing some technical-sounding MA. He and his 'friend' (there was a pause before he uttered the word, and he has the double room, so I have my suspicions) have borrowed my map to go shopping, and they haven't come back yet so I hope they didn't get lost...
Anyways, he seemed nice, and I'm hoping they don't like loud music, as they have moved into the room above mine... (if they are a couple; if not, only one of them has)
In other news, I am talking to Mr G again. Sort of. Think what you will.

1 comment:

Miss B said...

*Reads title of this post and runs of to get weapons* .... hang on a minute... the war was about 50 years ago. you had me worried for a second there lol.

Bless the closeted germans, i hope they pluck up the courage to come out soon. That is if they arent lost forever in the wilds of reading

L
-x-