Sunday, July 30, 2006

Welcome Back

Welcome Back to MEEEEEEEE!!!! (if no one else does it, I'll have to do it myself)
Am too tired to write now, but later will tell y'all about my week (and a bit) in the countryside.
One piece of news: my nine-year-old cousin has decided she is going to marry a rich man. I've decided I have to marry a Fresian man so I can live up north and be happy. Or, in the emancipated alternative (my little cousin has been heavily brainwashed by having seen ALL the Disney films there are and therefore has an excuse, but I don't) I am so going to find work and a house up there... It's lovely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

but but.... im pretty sure Penhall isnt Fresian. Dont tell me you've changed your plan? Lol

Welcome back my lovely. Glad you had a nice time

Lizzy
-x-

Queen Mushroom said...

Well, he could be a Fresian Penhall lookalike, which I am sure is possible cos of all the farmers and truckdrivers that live there.

Leni said...

gach! i posted a reply here, dammit!

welcome back, lovey. may i just say that some parts of engliand are very very pretty too...