Sunday, April 23, 2006

Work In Progress



I am in the process of watching series 2 of '21 Jump Street' (which is okay because I got my extension and was told to take a break), and I have to say I am really worried about myself. Not because I am so obsessed with this 80s show (although some of my friends would find that enough cause to worry), but because the Hanson/Penhall dilemma is becoming more and more difficult to solve as I watch more episodes. But, I have committed myself to solving this problem, (no matter how few people are interested!) so, stay tuned and I will try to post something soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO TEAM HANSON RA RA RA!!!!!!!

Hanson hanson he's our man, if he cant do it no one can!!!

Lizzy
-x-

Anonymous said...

why isnt my comment showing up!!??

Anonymous said...

hee mees, ik heb het ook gelezen, ben ik dan nr 6? en is het wel de bedoeling dat ouders dit lezen? het is voor het eerst dat ik terugschrijf aan een weblog dus sowieso een celebration waard

Queen Mushroom said...

hallo mama, natuurlijk mag je het lezen!! En ik denk dat je al nummer 5 was, even denken hoor. Ja, je was al bijgesloten in de 5, sorry. Maar ik vind je toch lief, hoor.