Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sleepy Merel

Hello all of you sweeties,

I am so sorry about being lame in my updating, but I don't really have much to say...
Okay, I lie, I have lots to say, I am just too tired/lazy to say it! I haven't even got time to do my washing up, let alone post on this thing!
All is going well, I am very busy with work and seeing my friends and trying to get enough sleep and nutrients. I have a place to live for when I need to move out of this place, which is nice!
I have also finally decided to drop out of my MA. I am not able to write the essays, and unless I can hand in a piece of art or a mindmap or something I will never be able to finish the MA properly. I loved the classes and the course has taught me a lot about how to read and think, but I am just no longer able to write well. Or even write at all. (This is also another reason for me not updating much.) Sorry mama.
In other news, I am seeing a very nice man at the moment, who makes my tummy go all funny and who makes me very happy and nervous at the same time... We had a bit of a rocky start, but now we are having fun and enjoying ourselves, and all is good in the Land Of Merel.

Other news will follow, if late and in a lame way.

Big kisses to all of you!

No comments: