Monday, May 26, 2008

ANTM Is An Awesome Show

But that is really a side note to let you know what I am watching on tv at the moment, the real news is that I am moving to Holland in three weeks. In fact, three weeks from now I will be living at my mother's, where I will stay two weeks before I move into... a houseboat!!!
I will be living in the 'roef' which is a little extra apartment (for apartment read room) at the front of my aunt and uncle's houseboat. I have seen pictures today and apart from learning that the girl who lives there now is very good at creating mess, I now also know I am going to have a very cute place to live in.
Hopefully I will be able to update you regularly on how everything is going, because it would be nice to have a place where all my lovely friends in the UK and wherever else they live, how my life back in good old Dutchland is going.
Here's the plan:
1) pack
2) get Dougie checked out and get a health certificate
3) move with the help of my stepdad
4) find a job
5) move to the boat!!!
6) come visit the UK lots
Gotta go now, phoning my mother to go through the plans!

No comments: