Friday, June 22, 2007

It Is With Regret That I Inform You About The Passing Away Of My Stolen Internet Connection

Yes, yes, yes, I know I haven't been updating very much, and certainly not with anything interesting, but I have no internet and sitting in the IT centre makes me want to leave AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, it makes me uncomfortable.
Good news is that I am feeling very content with my life and myself, everything has finally fallen into place and now I just need to sort out the practicalities of my life. I had my last counselling session today, and my first job interview yesterday! I will know next week if I am going to be a full-time receptionist for a translating company, something that sounds like quite a lot of fun to me, and if it's now, I can always look for another job!
I don't know how things are with my course right now, I have had a meeting about my essay (STILL not done) and have some things sorted out, but I don't know whether the university will accept my lack of being able to work. I should be on the right track now, though, so I'll keep you posted (sort of...).
More good news: I have enough money to pay my rent!! BIG CHEER!! Gonna go off and pay it as soon as I am finished in here! Now for a job so I can buy food and pay off my (not very big) debts.

1 comment:

Dileep said...

hahaha. funny